PRODUCTION: "The Crucible" by Arthur Miller
Directed by Amy Freed + Ciara Murphy
February 28-March 2 and March 7-9 at 8pm
Pigott Theater in Memorial Auditorium
Salem, Massachusetts, 1692: a small, devout town is thrown into chaos with accusations of witchcraft and spiritual possession. Arthur Miller's explosive account of the famous Salem witch trials caused a sensation with its parallels to the Communist scares of the 1950s, and remains one of his most enduring classics.
- Thursday, Feb 28, 2013 8:00 PM
Friday, Mar 1, 2013 8:00 PM
Saturday, Mar 2, 2013 8:00 PM
Thursday, Mar 7, 2013 8:00 PM
Friday, Mar 8, 2013 8:00 PM
Saturday, Mar 9, 2013 8:00 PM
- Pigott Theater in Memorial Auditorium (Map)
- This event is presented by the Department of Theater & Performance Studies (TAPS).
Recommended for ages 12+.
There will be no late seating for this production.
Tickets $5-$15 available online only. CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS.
- General Public, Faculty/Staff, Students, Alumni/Friends, Members
- performance, arts, dance, drama, literary, humanities