Art Meets Technology Symposium
In connection with the exhibition Art Meets Technology: Core Samples from Nine Archives, the symposium will engage the humanities, science, and engineering communities in a discussion of innovation and interdisciplinary research, with a focus on the arts and technology. Fred Turner and Cathy Marshall will speak. A panel discussion with John Chowning, Helen Mayer Harrison and Newton Harrison, Lynn Hershman Leeson, Donald Knuth, and Laura Cassidy Rogers will follow, moderated by Peter Blank.
- Wednesday, November 6, 2013.
Approximate duration of 2.0 hour(s).
- The Bender Room, Green Library Bing Wing (Map)
- Supported by a generous grant from the Stanford Arts Institute
- General Public, Faculty/Staff, Students, Alumni/Friends
- conference, arts, music, visual-arts, film, literary, environment, engineering, humanities