Fifty Years of Fiddler: A Celebration
A Celebration of Fiddler on the Roof
featuring a performance by the Ram’s Head Theatrical Society and the documentary Sholem Aleichem: Laughing in the Darkness
Made possible with support from the Koret Foundation and cosponsored by Stanford's American Studies Program, the Department of Music, Theatre and Performance Studies and the Division of Dance, the Department of Slavic Languages and Literature, and the Concentration in Education and Jewish Studies.
- Sunday, January 12, 2014.
Approximate duration of 2.0 hour(s).
- Hillel at Stanford (the Koret Pavilion), 565 Mayfield Avenue (Map)
- Department of Slavic Languages and Literatures, Department of Music, American Studies Program, Dance Division, Taube Center for Jewish Studies
Free and open to the public.
- General Public, Faculty/Staff, Students, Alumni/Friends
- performance, arts, music, dance, drama, visual-arts, film, literary, international, humanities