- Featured Events
- Today's Events
- Browse by Type
- Browse by Subject
- Browse by Organization
New Approaches to Market Segmentation
In our increasingly digital landscape, new market segmentation strategies are necessary to reach online audiences effectively.
Several new approaches are currently being thought-out and implemented in multiple disciplines including Environmental Engineering, Sociology, Computer Science and Communication.
Join us at this mediaX Roundtable and learn groundbreaking segmentation strategies to identify, reach, and engage audiences in a smarter way.
Topics and confirmed speakers include:
- Who are our customers and what is our business?, Keith Devlin, Stanford University
- Reputation and sharing-based market segmentation, Paolo Parigi, Stanford University
- Market segmentation in online interactions based on motivation, Rene Kizilcec, Stanford University
- Behavioral market segmentation using data from energy efficient households, June Flora and Ram Rajagopal, Stanford University
- User Experience-based market segmentation, Harlan Kennedy, Orange at Venables Bell and Partners
- Motivational Segmentation, Maurits Kaptein, Radboud
- Automated Segmentation to Improve Digital Health Behavior Coaching, Joris Janssen, Sense Observation Systems
- Wednesday, October 8, 2014.
3:30 pm – 8:00 pm
- General Public, Faculty/Staff, Students, Alumni/Friends, Members
- 786-333-3091, firstname.lastname@example.org