- Featured Events
- Today's Events
- Browse by Type
- Browse by Subject
- Browse by Organization
Personal Digital Archiving 2017
As the centrality of personal digital archives and the ubiquity of digital content grows, librarians, archivists, scholars, students, activists, and those who fill the role of the "family IT person," have to deal with how to best select, preserve, and manage digital material. PDA 2017 seeks to host a discussion across domains focusing on how to best manage personal digital material, be it at a large institution or in a home office.
PDA 2017 will showcase both current and emerging scholarship on personal information management and personal digital archiving, as well as exciting and innovative projects and programs. Participants will include a wide-range of people and organizations.
The conference will consist of presentations, panel discussions, poster presentations and hands-on workshops.
- Reception will be held from 6:00-7:00 on second floor terrace, Lathrop on March 29th.
- Workshops will be held in Lathrop 290, 292, 294, 296, and 299 on March 31st.
Please note that the deadline for submissions has already passed.
Ongoing every day from March 29, 2017 through March 31, 2017.
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Bishop Auditorium Map
- Early Registration ends February 28, 2017 ($60 for students; $90 for non-students)
- Late Registration ends March 30, 2017 ($90 for students; $120 for non-students)
- General Public, Faculty/Staff, Students, Alumni/Friends
- More info:
- Visit this website