- Featured Events
- Today's Events
- Browse by Type
- Browse by Subject
- Browse by Organization
InDesign: Creating Efficient Layouts (Lecture)
Need to design a poster, invitation, newsletter…or any other print or PDF project that has images and words? Then, InDesign is THE application you need to know!
InDesign is the premier program for text/image based layouts. It’s robust tools, allow for maximum flexibility, creativity and efficiency with your newsletters, posters, invitations, and multi-page layouts.
- Work with master pages for efficient design changes
- Create beautifully grids that create a consistent design across spreads
- See how to efficiently import content
- Include any image format into your layouts
- Learn how grids are your best friend (after your pet dog/cat)
- Export to PDF to share with anyone
- Thursday, March 30, 2017
1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Polya Hall 111 - Turing Auditorium Map
All lectures are $150 each and can be covered by STAP funds, Departmental PTA, or Educational Assistance Funds.
- Faculty/Staff, Students, Members
- 650-723-4391, firstname.lastname@example.org
- More info:
- Visit this website