- Featured Events
- Today's Events
- Browse by Type
- Browse by Subject
- Browse by Organization
Healing Touch International Certificate Program Level 3
Healing Touch is a complementary, energy-based approach to health and healing that uses heart-centered, gentle, non-invasive techniques to clear, balance and align the human energy system. The goal of Healing Touch is to restore harmony and balance in the energy system, placing the client in the position to self-heal.
• Prerequisite – HT Levels 1 and 2
• Provides in-depth skills in Healing Touch
• Explores development of Higher Sense Perception, sequencing of healing techniques, working with guidance, self-healing and self-development.
This Class provides 17.5 continuing Education Contact hours for nurses and massage therapists. Pre-registration required.
Instructor: Sue Kagel RN BSN HNB-BC CHTP/I. Sue has been in nursing for over 30 years. She teaches and presents Healing Touch Internationally while maintaining a Healing Touch practice with a holistic approach at Canyon Ranch Health Resort. Sue is on faculty with Andrew Weil’s Program at the Arizona Center of Integrative Medicine at the University of Arizona, teaching Healing Touch and energy therapy, and is co-author of an NIH research grant using Healing Touch in the NICU. She is Past President of Healing Touch International and co-author of Healing Touch Advancing Life through Energy Therapy (2014).
- Saturday, May 6, 2017
9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Arrillaga Outdoor Education & Recreation Center (AOERC), 285 Santa Teresa Street, Rm 103B Map
Registration for this class will begin on 3/21 via the HIP Homepage.
Course Fee: $350 (STAP/EA funds: yes)
Class code: ht-03
- General Public, Faculty/Staff, Alumni/Friends, Members
- 650 723-9649, email@example.com
- More info:
- Visit this website