- Featured Events
- Today's Events
- Browse by Type
- Browse by Subject
- Browse by Organization
Going to Africa this Summer?
- Going to the African Continent this Summer?
- Excited about returning or for a new adventure?
- Anxious? Unsure?
We Got You!!!
Join CAS at the Going to Africa event and exchange advice, guidance, and resources with other students and faculty. Be part of a community working in Africa this summer!
Every year, the Center for African Studies organizes an event for students going to the African continent in the summer to meet one another.
Our Going to Africa event brings together Stanford faculty members whose work focuses on Africa, as well as graduate and undergraduate students to exchange advice, guidance and resources for the upcoming summer experience. We will also have a mailing list on which you can share invaluable resources with other students who may share your regional destination as you plan your travels.
Email Brian Fleischer at email@example.com if you are interested in attending and being included in our mailing list.
In your email, please include the following information:
- YOUR REASON FOR TRAVEL (e.g., research, dissertation, personal, SIC, Africa Service, etc.)
- COUNTRY OR REGION (for your summer work/personal)
Congratulations and hope to hear from you soon!!!
- Thursday, June 8, 2017
5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
- Bechtel International Center, Assembly Room, 584 Capistrano Way Map
Dinner will be served. RSVP: Brian Fleischer at firstname.lastname@example.org with information above.
- Faculty/Staff, Students
- 650-497-7688, email@example.com