- Featured Events
- Today's Events
- Browse by Type
- Browse by Subject
- Browse by Organization
Anesthesia Grand Rounds: " An Eight Year Experience with Protected Education Days: Challenges and Successes"
Deborah Ann Schwengel, MD, M.Ed; Assistant Professor
Department of Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine and Pediatrics
John Hopkins University
Global Learning Objective(s):
- Compare current practice with best evidence and guidelines to identify areas for improvement.
- Critically analyze emerging data from clinical research and latest guidelines to formulate best practice models for patient care.
Session Learning Objective(s):
- Discuss the rationale for the creation of innovative curricula in residency education.
- Design instructional strategies that maximize learner involvement.
- List barriers to curricular change.