- Featured Events
- Today's Events
- Browse by Type
- Browse by Subject
- Browse by Organization
Managing and Organizing your Email Inbox, Electronic Documents, and Papers (Lecture)
Learn powerful tips and techniques to save you time and get the results you need from your email. Get important email management strategies to transform email into a productivity tool and learn how to manage information overload.
Whether you're using Outlook, Mac Mail, or Stanford Email, the email management strategies you will learn can be applied in any application to get the results you want from your email communication and help you, your team, and your organization better succeed and meet your goals.
You will also learn how to organize your information (whether email, electronic
documents, or paper) easily and efficiently so you can effectively manage the information
overload and find relevant information when you need it. You will discover that while
the information overload is a fact that we cannot avoid, managing our information
effectively is a skill that we can develop and practice. This session will demonstrate
Key takeaways from this lecture:
- How to organize the email inbox for easy handling
- How to track unfinished messages and not miss a deadline
- How to file electronic and paper information efficiently
- Valuable tips for managing the time you spend on email
- Many shortcuts and techniques for everyday usage
Laptops are recommended, but not required.
- Thursday, August 31, 2017
1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Turing Auditorium (Polya Hall, Room 111) Map
All lectures are $150 each and can be covered by STAP funds, Departmental PTA, or Educational Assistance Funds.
- Faculty/Staff, Students, Members
- 650-723-4391, email@example.com
- More info:
- Visit this website