- Featured Events
- Today's Events
- Browse by Type
- Browse by Subject
- Browse by Organization
Social Media and Business Applications (Lecture)
In this lecture, learn about today's social media platforms (from LinkedIn, to Facebook, Twitter, and the blogosphere) and how they offer extraordinary capabilities and unique opportunities to bring about significant business and personal benefits.
Key takeaways from this lecture:
- If you are new to social media, this session will provide you with everything you need to get started including demonstrations of each of the platforms.
- If you are already using these platforms, you will gain additional insights into how to use them more strategically and purposefully.
- In addition (as an extra bonus), you will learn first-hand about the Results Curve and how it can help you in managing social media and other interrupting technologies such as email and Instant Messaging.
Laptops are recommended, but not required.
- Monday, August 7, 2017
1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Redwood Hall G19 Map
All lectures are $150 each and can be covered by STAP funds, Departmental PTA, or Educational Assistance Funds.
- Faculty/Staff, Students, Members
- 650-723-4391, firstname.lastname@example.org
- More info:
- Visit this website