- Featured Events
- Today's Events
- Browse by Type
- Browse by Subject
- Browse by Organization
SPHERE Annual Mini Symposium
Stanford Precision Health for Ethnic & Racial Equity (SPHERE) Mini-Symposium participants will learn about:
- A variety of perspectives on the definition of precision health.
- Three innovative research projects, four cores, and multiple research partnerships that are successfully collaborating to ensure the inclusion of adversely impacted populations as precision research evolves.
- Examples of clinical and population precision health.
- Monday, August 14, 2017
1:00 pm – 3:30 pm
- Stanford Huang Engineering Center, 475 Via Ortega, Stanford, CA 94305, 3rd Floor, Mackenzie Room Map
Free Admission and Refreshments with Registration
- General Public, Faculty/Staff, Students, Alumni/Friends, Members
- (650) 736-8074, Jille@stanford.edu
- More info:
- Visit this website