- Featured Events
- Today's Events
- Browse by Type
- Browse by Subject
- Browse by Organization
ServiceNow @ Stanford (Tech Briefing)
Our focus for this briefing includes:
- Overall roadmap and plans for 2018
- Portals and Knowledgebases, including demos
- Support requests and related security model
- Production support, production release notes, online training resources
- Core ServiceNow Reporting, including demo
- Analytics and metrics, with demo
We look forward to discussing our plans and to receiving your feedback. There will also be time for questions, answers and open discussion.
- Thursday, December 7, 2017
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm
- Turing Auditorium (Polya Hall, Room 111)
Free and open to the Stanford community - no registration required.
This is your opportunity to get technology updates from and ask questions of subject-matter experts.
- Faculty/Staff, Students
- 650-723-4391, firstname.lastname@example.org
- More info:
- Visit this website