- Featured Events
- Today's Events
- Browse by Type
- Browse by Subject
- Browse by Organization
Venture Capital & Startup Ecosystems in Central Europe - Czechia & Slovakia
European Entrepreneurship & Innovation @ Stanford Engineering (ME421)
In Session #2 we shift our focus to Central & Eastern Europe, and specifically to the Czech Republic and Slovakia. Headquartered in Prague, our speaker Andrej Kiska represents one of the leading venture capital firms in the region, with broad investment experience across CEE. Panel speakers Pavel Serbajlo and Barbara Pivnicka will touch on the current tech scene in Bratislava. The discussion will detail current deal flow and exit trends in CEE, and a look at the state of the startup ecosystem across the Visegrad countries, including Slovakia, Poland and Hungary, and the Balkans.
- Andrej Kiska - Partner, Credo Ventures (Czech Republic)
- Pavel Serbajlo - Co-Founder, M.dot (Slovakia)
- Barbara Pivnicka - Honorary Consul of the Republic of Slovakia (USA)
JOIN US ONLINE:
* 'European Entrepreneurship' LinkedIn Group (19K+ members)
Mondays 4:30pm - 5:50pm. Stanford Engineering's 'European Entrepreneurship and Innovation' is a weekly speaker series that presents founders, entrepreneurs, CEOs, investors and other leaders from Europe's hitech startup, venture finance, corporate and university communities.
Sponsored by the Center for Design Research, Dept of Mechanical Engineering
- Monday, January 22, 2018
4:30 pm – 5:50 pm
- Hewlett 201 Auditorium (Hewlett Teaching Center, Engineering Campus) Map
Open to the Public at no charge. Stanford Alumni and Silicon Valley professionals welcome. No Pre-Registration required.
Videos of most sessions are made available via our Youtube Channel by the following Friday of each week.
- General Public, Faculty/Staff, Students, Alumni/Friends, Members
- 7032824513, firstname.lastname@example.org
- More info:
- Visit this website