- Featured Events
- Today's Events
- Browse by Type
- Browse by Subject
- Browse by Organization
Anesthesia Grand Rounds: “Development Strategy for a Business Class Pain Management: Stanford University Pediatric Regional Anesthesia (SUPRA)”
Ban C.H. Tsui MD, MSC; Professor
Department of Anesthesiology, Perioperative & Pain Medicine
Stanford University - School of Medicine
Global Learning Objective(s):
- Compare current practice with best evidence and guidelines to identify areas for improvement.
- Critically analyze emerging data from clinical research and latest guidelines to formulate best practice models for patient care.
Session Learning Objective(s):
- To identify steps in developing new clinical services
- To develop and maintain infrastructure of the service with clinical, academic and professionalism mandates.
- To apply clinical innovation in improving patient care.