- Featured Events
- Today's Events
- Browse by Type
- Browse by Subject
- Browse by Organization
Stanford Breast in the West: MRI and MRI-Guided Procedure Updates for Radiologists and Technologists
This CME activity seeks to fulfill the educational needs of radiologists and technologists who manage patients with possible breast cancer undergoing Breast Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) or mammography. The goal of the conference is to address identified clinical challenges, to update practitioners and technologists on the latest advances and best practices in breast MRI and mammography positioning, and to assist practitioners in developing strategies to apply this knowledge to the diagnosis, treatment and/or referral of patients with breast cancer. Lectures with question and answer sessions will afford learners the opportunity to discuss practice dilemmas with expert faculty.
The Stanford University School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
This activity has been approved by the American Society of Radiologic Technologists (ASRT) for Category A Continuing Education Credit.
The Stanford University School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 21.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation of the activity.
- Three Day Breast MRI and MRI-Guided Procedures Update: Maximum of 21.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
- One Day Mammography Positioning and EQUIP for Mammography Technologists and Radiologists: Maximum of 7.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and 8.0 Category A Continuing Education Credits™.
This activity has been approved by the ASRT for up to 23.5 Category A Continuing Education Credits™.
This international program is designed for:
- Radiologists (MD/DO)
- MRI Technologists
- Mammography Technologists
- Thursday, Mar 15, 2018 7:15 AM
Friday, Mar 16, 2018 7:00 AM
Saturday, Mar 17, 2018 7:00 AM
- The Westin St. Francis, San Francisco Union Square, San Francisco CA
- Faculty/Staff, Alumni/Friends
- (650) 725-8737, email@example.com
- More info:
- Visit this website