- Featured Events
- Today's Events
- Browse by Type
- Browse by Subject
- Browse by Organization
Free Fitness Week is March 19-23
Classes are sponsored by both Stanford Recreation & Wellness (Rec) and the Health Improvement Program (HIP).
Bring a friend and try classes such as Mat Pilates, Aqua Fitness, Dance Rhythms, Cardio Kickboxing and so many more.
- Participants must have a Stanford-issued ID card to enter the facility.
- Individuals without Stanford-issued ID cards will be required to pay a day pass fee to participate in FREE Fitness Week.
- Classes are available on a first-come, first-served basis. There are no class reservations during FREE Fitness Week.
- You may want to bring a towel and water bottle.
- All classes on the court use mats, and there are no mats at the facility. Please bring your own yoga or exercise mat.
Interested in Spring classes?
Registration for HIP and Rec Spring classes will start at 9 a.m. on Tuesday, Mar. 20 for classes beginning April 2. Rec offers a variety of Fitness classes, and HIP offers both Fitness and Healthy Living classes.
- Monday, March 19, 2018
- various locations
Students, faculty and staff.
- Faculty/Staff, Students
- firstname.lastname@example.org for Rec; email@example.com for HIP
- More info:
- Visit this website