- Featured Events
- Today's Events
- Browse by Type
- Browse by Subject
- Browse by Organization
InDesign: Creating Efficient Layouts (Lecture)
Need to design a poster, invitation, newsletter…or any other print or PDF project that has images and words? Then, InDesign is THE application you need to know!
InDesign is the premier program for text/image based layouts. It’s robust tools, allow for maximum flexibility, creativity and efficiency with your newsletters, posters, invitations, and multi-page layouts.
In this session you will learn how to:
- Work with master pages for efficient design changes
- Create beautifully grids that create a consistent design across spreads
- Efficiently import content
- Include any image format into your layouts
- Learn how grids are your best friend
- Export to PDF to share with anyone
Laptops are recommended, but not required.
- Friday, August 3, 2018
1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Redwood Hall, Room G19
Lecture cost: $120
All Tech Training class fees can be covered by STAP funds, Departmental PTA, or Educational Assistance Funds.
- Faculty/Staff, Students
- 650-723-4391, firstname.lastname@example.org
- More info:
- Visit this website