- Featured Events
- Today's Events
- Browse by Type
- Browse by Subject
- Browse by Organization
Using PowerPoint as a Powerful Communication Tool (Lecture)
Come and see how to use PowerPoint right! In this lecture, learn how to build themes, use master slides, and knowing how much animation is too much. You will also pick up great tips and tricks to make your decks stand out, and take less time to build.
In this lecture, we will cover the core topics of PowerPoint that 95% of users either ignore or misuse, such as:
- building PowerPoint themes and templates
- working with master slides
- creating custom slide layouts
- dealing with the appropriate use of animation on a slide,
- and more!
Attendees are encouraged to bring questions about the decks they have seen in the past, or current challenges they face with PowerPoint.
- Tuesday, August 28, 2018
9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Turing Auditorium (Polya Hall 111)
Lecture cost: $120
All Tech Training class fees can be covered by STAP funds, Departmental PTA, or Educational Assistance Funds.
- Faculty/Staff, Students
- 650-723-4391, email@example.com
- More info:
- Visit this website