- Featured Events
- Today's Events
- Browse by Type
- Browse by Subject
- Browse by Organization
Excel: Tips and Tricks (Lecture)
Have you spent too much time in Excel looking for a button, searching through menus, or using some convoluted process to get your data to say what you need? Then this is the lecture for you!
In this session, you will learn time-saving tips to help you use Excel like the pros.
In the Excel Tips and Tricks lecture we will cover the most important keyboard shortcuts and of course, how to make your own.
We will also talk about customizing the entire environment to fit your needs as well as show numerous techniques on how to approach data analysis in Excel in an efficient manner.
- Top Excel Shortcuts
- Autofill Tricks and Techniques
- Mastering Conditional Formatting
- Advanced Filters and Named Ranges
- Working with Multiple Workbooks
- Mastering the Ribbon and Quick Access Toolbar
- VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, INDEX, and MATCH Functions
- Nesting IF Functions
- Working with Wildcards for Search and Filters
- Transposing Data from Rows to Columns
- Filling in Data on Standard Report Outputs
- Mastering Cell References
- Friday, August 31, 2018
9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Turing Auditorium (Polya Hall 111)
Lecture cost: $120
All Tech Training class fees can be covered by STAP funds, Departmental PTA, or Educational Assistance Funds.
- Faculty/Staff, Students
- 650-723-4391, firstname.lastname@example.org
- More info:
- Visit this website