This event is over.
Join us for a half-day conference filled with the latest Biotechnology topics and research at Stanford. Sponsored by the NIH-Stanford Biotechnology Training Program, we are hosting two panels of world-class researchers and entrepreneurs, a networking and poster session with coffee and refreshments, and research highlights from our own Stanford faculty!
Panel I: How Would Artificial Intelligence Impact Future Medicine?
Moderator: Dr. Fan Yang, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Stanford University
- Dr. Curtis P Langlotz, Professor of Radiology of Biomedical Informatics, Stanford
- Dr. Nigam H. Shah, Professor of Medicine and Biomedical Data Sciences, Stanford
- Dr. Michelle Chen, Chief Business Officer, lnsilico Medicine
- Dr. Raphael Townshend, Founder & CEO, Atomic Al
Panel II: Alternative Models of Funding for Fueling Next Wave of Biotech Innovation
Moderator: Dr. Christina Smolke, CEO of Antheia & Professor at Stanford University
- Dr. Amy Herr, CTO of Chan Zuckerberg Biohub Network and Professor of UC Berkeley
- Dr. Jodi Nunnari, Principal Investigator, Altos Labs Bay Area Institute of Science
Stanford Research Highlights
- Dr. Emma Lundberg, Associate Professor of Bioengineering and of Pathology, Stanford
- Dr. Mark Skylar Scott, Assistant Professor of Bioengineering, Stanford
- Dr. Elizabeth Sattely, Associate Professor of Chemical Engineering, Stanford