This event is over.
8th Annual Undergraduate Juried Competition
Deadline: May 27, 2022
Fee (USD): $5.00
The Department of Art & Art History is calling upon the entire Stanford community to participate in our annual campus-wide art exhibition, which will be on display at the Stanford Art Gallery in the Fall quarter, 2022. Students can submit up to three works, from which a distinguished panel of jury members will select the most original, accomplished, expressive and meaningful. Previous editions of this exciting event have generated a tremendous response and greater numbers of visitors than any other Stanford art exhibit. We ask everyone to spread the word, create work and take part in supporting and contributing to the biggest celebration of the arts on campus. Thank you for your entry! Please watch your email for notification of the jury's decision which will be announced on June 3rd!
- Tuesday, May 27: Submissions due by midnight
- Friday, June 3: Announcement of the winners
- Monday-Thursday, June 6 -9: Drop off art at Stanford Art Gallery (unless prior arrangement is made)
- Monday, October 3: Installation begins at Stanford Art Gallery
- Tuesday, October 11: Show opens
- Thursday October 13: Opening Reception
- December 2: Show closes, de-installation begins