This event is over.
Join the Knight Initiative for Brain Resilience at a symposium on Parkinson's Disease.
Parkinson's Disease (PD) is the second most common neurodegenerative disorder of aging and the most common movement disorder. This in-person symposium invites anybody interested in the science of brain resilience. Renowned experts in the field will share their latest research on PD and help us better understand the remarkable resilience of the human brain. Connect with fellow attendees at a celebratory social gathering after the event.
- Date: Thursday, January 25, 2024
- Time: 12:30pm – 6:30pm PST
- Location: Li Ka Shing Center (LKSC), Paul Berg Hall
- Registration is required, register here
- Limited seating: Attendance is limited. Register early to guarantee your spot!
We look forward to welcoming you at our Symposium on Parkinson's Disease.