This event is over.
Our annual symposium brings together the Stanford neurosciences community to advance our understanding of the mind and brain in health and disease and showcase the next generation of neuroscience.
This year's theme — "Remembering the past. Imagining the future." — will explore the latest research on the neuroscience of memory, how our ability to learn and remember declines with age, and how we can promote brain resilience into the future.
Our 2022 Symposium will feature the following distinguished speakers:
- Sheena Josselyn, University of Toronto/The Hospital for Sick Children
- Nicole Rust, University of Pennsylvania
- Lila Davachi, Columbia University
- Elizabeth Mormino, Stanford University
- David Foster, University of California, Berkeley
Also featuring a fireside chat with:
- Carole Ho, Denali Therapeutics
- Tony Wyss-Coray, Knight Initiative for Brain Resilience, Stanford University
The day will conclude with a poster session featuring the wide-ranging interdisciplinary research of faculty and trainees of all career stages.
In-Person Registration is now closed.
1 person is interested in this event