Join the Stanford Farm Project and Appetite for Change for a screening of American Meat with director Graham Meriwether. American meat is a pro-farmer documentary about chicken, cattle and hog production in the United States. Film screening will be followed by a panel discussion on current farming practices and future sustainability.
- Professor Rosamond "Roz" Naylor (Center on Food Security and the Environment)
- David Evans (founder and owner, Marin Sun Farms)
- Vasile Stanescu (Program on Modern Thought and Literature, Journal of Critical Animal Studies)
- Maisie Greenawalt (President, Bon Appétit Management Company Foundation)
Moderated by Debra Dunn (d. school).
- Chipotle Appetizers: 6-6:30
- American Meat Film Screening with introduction by Graham Merriweather (director): 6:30-8:00pm
- Panelist discussion: 8pm-8:45pm
Free- rsvp at http://www.americanmeatfilm.com/stanford