TECH BRIEFING: Using Mailman for Stanford Email Lists
Learn how to use Mailman to create and manage a mailing list at Stanford. A feature-packed mailing list service, Mailman includes moderated lists, list archiving, and an integrated web interface.
In this lecture, learn:
- the basics of setting and using up a distribution list using Mailman
- how to configure a distribution list using the basic options
- all of the advanced "full administrative interface" choices
- Friday, October 4, 2013.
Approximate duration of 1.50 hour(s).
- Turing Auditorium (Polya Hall, Room 111) (Map)
- IT Services Technology Training
Free and open to the Stanford Community - no registration required.
This is your opportunity to get technology updates from and ask questions of subject-matter experts.
- Faculty/Staff, Students, Alumni/Friends
- lecture, engineering