- Featured Events
- Today's Events
- Browse by Type
- Browse by Subject
- Browse by Organization
Want to build cross-community coalitions for justice? Join LEAD!
The Leading Through Education, Activism and Diversity (LEAD) program is a collaborative effort led by the professional staff of the Stanford Centers for Equity, Community, & Leadership focused on leadership development, coalition building, and culture.
Interested in participating in LEAD? There are a few expectations to consider:
- Sign up for a 2-unit credit/no credit course in both fall and winter
- Attend weekly course sessions/meetings tentatively set on Thursdays from 4-6PM in both fall and winter
- Attend a two-day off campus retreat in Fall 2018 (Saturday, November 3 - Sunday, November 4)
- Complete social change group project
- Sunday, September 30, 2018
- The Stanford Centers for Equity, Community, & Leadership
PLEASE SUBMIT AN APPLICATION BY 11:59AM ON SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2018.
- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- More info:
- Visit this website