- Featured Events
- Today's Events
- Browse by Type
- Browse by Subject
- Browse by Organization
Report of the Provost's Task Force on Women in Leadership: What's Next?
Stanford's Faculty Women's Forum hosts a presentation and discussion of the findings of the Provost's Task Force on Women in Leadership at Stanford.
Please join us for a lively presentation, Q&A, and discussion of next steps with members of the Task Force, led by Professor Margot Gerritsen (Director, Institute for Computational Mathematics and Engineering and Senior Associate Dean, School of Earth, Energy, and Environmental Sciences), along with Faculty Women's Forum leaders, and others.
In 2014, Stanford Provost John Etchemendy convened a Task Force on Women and Leadership asking its members to develop recommendations to help improve the leadership climate on campus and move Stanford towards fully inclusive leadership. A link to the Task Force's report can be found here: https://provost.stanford.edu
The Task Force is reporting to the Stanford Faculty Senate on Thursday, October 13, and the Faculty Women's Forum leadership and the Task Force members look forward to discussing the report in more depth with members of the Stanford community through this program on Thursday, November 3.
A summary of the recommendations of the Task Force:
1. Reduce barriers to attaining leadership
2. Nurture individuals with leadership potential, with particular attention to inclusiveness
3. Strengthen processes for inclusiveness in the selection of leaders
4. Promote the success of current leaders at all levels
5. Ensure institutional commitment to inclusive leadership through accountability and regular reporting
- Thursday, November 3, 2016
4:30 pm – 5:30 pm
- Levinthal Hall, Stanford Humanities Center Map
Open to all interested Stanford affiliates.
- Faculty/Staff, Students, Alumni/Friends, Members
- 650.725.4747, email@example.com
- More info:
- Visit this website