- Featured Events
- Today's Events
- Browse by Type
- Browse by Subject
- Browse by Organization
Free Fitness Week is Dec. 11-15
Your next Free Fitness Week begins on Monday, December 11 and concludes on Friday, December 15.
Classes are sponsored by both Stanford Recreation & Wellness (Rec) and the Health Improvement Program (HIP).
Bring a friend and try classes such as Mat Pilates, F45 Cardio, Indoor Cycling, Zumba, Boot Camp, Yoga Core and so many more.
- Participants must have a Stanford-issued ID card to enter the facility.
- Individuals without Stanford-issued ID cards will be required to pay a day pass fee to participate in FREE Fitness Week.
- Classes are available on a first-come, first-served basis. There are no class reservations during FREE Fitness Week.
- You may want to bring a towel and water bottle.
- All classes on the court use mats, and there are no mats at the facility. Please bring your own yoga or exercise mat.