- Featured Events
- Today's Events
- Browse by Type
- Browse by Subject
- Browse by Organization
Big Earth Hackathon: Two-day data science competition
Date/Times: April 14 - 7:30am through April 15 - 2:00pm
Find solutions to global sustainability challenges at Stanford's inaugural Big Earth Data Hackathon, a 2-day data science competition.
Space limited. Register Now!
* Mentors and workshops on-site for assistance
* Solve your own problem or tackle a defined problem from an industry leader/faculty member
* Teams of 1-4. Come with or without a team!
* Food including meals, snacks, and caffeine is provided!
Ongoing every day from April 14, 2018 through April 15, 2018.
- Mitchell Earth Sciences, Geology Corner Map
Admission is free and open to any enrolled Stanford student (undergrad or grad).
- More info:
- Visit this website