- Featured Events
- Today's Events
- Browse by Type
- Browse by Subject
- Browse by Organization
Free Fitness Week is June 11-15
Recreation & Wellness (Rec) and the Health Improvement Program (HIP) are proud to bring
you Free Fitness Week, from Monday to Friday, June 11-15. Check out the combined schedule of free fitness classes!
Bring a friend and try classes such as Barre Sculpt, Hula Dance, Build & Burn, Boxing, F45, Indoor Cycling and many more.
- Participants must have a Stanford-issued ID card to enter the facility.
- Individuals without Stanford-issued ID cards will be required to pay a day pass fee to participate in FREE Fitness Week.
- Classes are available on a first-come, first-served basis. There are no class reservations during FREE Fitness Week.
- You may want to bring a towel and water bottle.
- All classes on the court use mats, and there are no mats at the facility. Please bring your own yoga or exercise mat.
Ongoing every weekday (M-F) from June 11, 2018 through June 15, 2018.
- various locations
Students, faculty and staff with Stanford-issued ID card.
- Faculty/Staff, Students, Alumni/Friends
- firstname.lastname@example.org for Rec; email@example.com for HIP
- More info:
- Visit this website