- Featured Events
- Today's Events
- Browse by Type
- Browse by Subject
- Browse by Organization
Creating Simple Graphics with Illustrator (Lecture)
Learn why this is the best program for designing clean, simple bold graphics. You will find that most logos, patterns, scientific illustrations, flat/graphic artwork is created with Adobe Illustrator.
Simplicity is one of the most important factors to clear communication. Learn the differences between Vector and raster art and to create bold imagery -- enabling you to quickly communicate your idea.
- Work with scalable artwork without worry of resolution
- See how to create basic logo
- Generate text that becomes part of the art
- Learn time-saving techniques/methods for crating re-usable art
This is the must know program for creating flat vector based images.
- Monday, August 27, 2018
1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Turing Auditorium (Polya Hall 111)
Lecture cost: $120
All Tech Training class fees can be covered by STAP funds, Departmental PTA, or Educational Assistance Funds.
- Faculty/Staff, Students
- 650-723-4391, firstname.lastname@example.org
- More info:
- Visit this website