- Featured Events
- Today's Events
- Browse by Type
- Browse by Subject
- Browse by Organization
2018 Symposium of the Stanford Neurosciences Institute
Fifth Annual Symposium
Natural / Artificial Intelligence
Join us as we celebrate the fifth anniversary of the Stanford Neurosciences Institute.
Enjoy talks and a panel discussion from world leaders in the fields of artificial intelligence computational and theoretical neuroscience. Present your research at our poster session. Meet and network with other members of the Institute community.
- Matthew Botvinick, DeepMind and University College London
- Greg Corrado, Google AI
- James DiCarlo, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Surya Ganguli, Stanford University
- Fei-Fei Li, Stanford University and Google Cloud
- Doina Precup, McGill University and DeepMind