- Featured Events
- Today's Events
- Browse by Type
- Browse by Subject
- Browse by Organization
Falling Walls Lab at SLAC
SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory
2575 Sand Hill Road
Menlo Park, CA 94025
Building 051, Kavli Auditorium
Plus, join us after the event for a Public Lecture by Professor Wah Chiu about his work on cryo electron microscopy.
BE PART OF THE FALLING WALLS LAB!
• Present your research project, business plan or social initiative – in just 3
• Get involved in exciting discussions and network with fellow innovators and experts from different disciplines.
WHO CAN APPLY
• We are looking for great ideas from all fields!
• Apply now if you are a Bachelor or Master student, PhD candidate, post-doc, young professional or entrepreneur.
• Apply online at https://www.falling-walls.com/lab/apply/north-america
• Application deadline: September 9, 2018
THE FALLING WALLS LAB STANFORD
• The event will take place at the SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory, 2575 Sand
Hill Rd., Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA.
• Start: 3pm
After the event, please join us for a Public Lecture with Prof.Wah Chiu on Cryo Electron Microscopy. For more info please visit www6.slac.stanford.edu/public-lectures
SHARE YOUR IDEA, WIN A TRIP TO BERLIN, GERMANY
• A trip to Berlin, Germany (travel & accommodation covered).
• Participation in the Falling Walls Lab Finale in Berlin on November 8, 2018. The Finale winner gets to speak once more on the grand stage of the Falling Walls Conference on November 9, 2018, receives a cash prize, & the opportunity to win a six month Virtual Residency with Nature Careers of the global publisher Springer Nature.
• A ticket for the prestigious Falling Walls Conference, where leaders from science, industry, and policy-making meet and discuss which walls will fall next in science and society.
• Participation in a Springer Nature Hangout on Science Publishing & a Science Excursion by Research in Germany.
Tweet about the Lab: #FallingWalls18
The Falling Walls Lab Stanford is hosted by the SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory in cooperation with Stanford University and is supported by X, the moonshot factory.
- Tuesday, September 25, 2018
3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory, Kavli Auditorium, Building 051
Free Tickets! YOU MUST BRING VALID, GOVERNMENT-ISSUED PHOTO ID.
- General Public, Faculty/Staff, Students, Alumni/Friends, Members
- More info:
- Visit this website