- Featured Events
- Today's Events
- Browse by Type
- Browse by Subject
- Browse by Organization
Leonardo Art Science Evening Rendezvous December 2018
The LASERs are a national program of evening gatherings that bring artists and scientists together for informal presentations and conversation with an audience. This event will present four artists, scientists, thinkers, inventors, and scholars who are working on paradigm shifts. The schedule also allows time for the audience to socialize and encourages people in the audience to briefly introduce their own work. Chaired by Piero Scaruffi.
- Helen Blau, Professor and Director, Stanford Baxter Laboratory for Stem Cell Biology, on "Stem Cells: Seeds of a Therapeutic Revolution"
- Hirohisa Tanaka, Professor, SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory, on "Neutrinos: The Desperate Remedy"
- Michal Kosinski, Assistant Professor, Stanford Graduate School of Business, on "The End of Privacy"
- Mauro Ffortissimo, Media Artist, Poet and Piano Deconstruction, on "What is a Piano?"
Parking is availalble in the structure on the corner of Camus Drive West and Roth Way. (Stanford Map)
- Monday, December 10, 2018
7:00 pm – 9:30 pm
- Stanford University, LiKaShing Building, Room 101/102 Map
LASER events are free and open to the public.
- General Public, Faculty/Staff, Students, Alumni/Friends
- More info:
- Visit this website