- Featured Events
- Today's Events
- Browse by Type
- Browse by Subject
- Browse by Organization
Leonardo Art Science Evening Rendezvous December 2018
The LASERs are a national program of evening gatherings that bring artists and scientists together for informal presentations and conversation with an audience. This event will present four artists, scientists, thinkers, inventors, and scholars who are working on paradigm shifts. The schedule also allows time for the audience to socialize and encourages people in the audience to briefly introduce their own work. Chaired by Piero Scaruffi.
- Christopher Tyler (City University of Londo) on "Leonardo Himself: A Lifelong Self-Portrait"
- E.J. Chichilnisky (Stanford Neurosurgery) on "Toward High-Fidelity Artificial Retina"
- Ge Wang (Stanford Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics) on "Artful Design: Technology in Search of the Sublime"
- Lucia Aronica (Stanford Prevention Research Center) on "Epigenetics, Nutrition and Your Health"
Parking is availalble in the structure on the corner of Camus Drive West and Roth Way. (Stanford Map)
- Thursday, February 14, 2019
7:00 pm – 9:30 pm
- Stanford University, LiKaShing Building, Room 120 Map
LASER events are free and open to the public.
- General Public, Faculty/Staff, Students, Alumni/Friends
- More info:
- Visit this website