- Featured Events
- Today's Events
- Browse by Type
- Browse by Subject
- Browse by Organization
European Corporate Venture Capital : Aerospace & Energy
European Entrepreneurship & Innovation @ Stanford Engineering (ME421)
Session #5 of Stanford's 'European Entrepreneurship & Innovation' speaker series presents a snapshot of Europe's corporate venture capital sector, with a focus on 'deep tech' aerospace and energy technologies and enterprises. Our speakers will cover current investment trends in their respective markets, as well as offer perspectives on how leading European corporations approach corporate venture investing, mergers & acqusitions, and innovation strategy and competitive roadmapping.
- Luka Tomljenovic - Partner, Airbus Ventures (Silicon Valley | France)
- François Badoual - President, Total New Energies Ventures USA (Silicon Valley | France)
JOIN US ONLINE:
* Website: www.StanfordEuropreneurs.org | Twitter: @Europreneurs
* 'European Entrepreneurship' LinkedIn Group (23K+ members)
Mondays 4:30pm - 5:50pm. Stanford Engineering's 'European Entrepreneurship and Innovation' is a weekly speaker series that presents founders, entrepreneurs, CEOs, investors and other leaders from Europe's hitech startup, venture finance, corporate and university communities.
Sponsored by the Center for Design Research, Dept of Mechanical Engineering
- Monday, February 11, 2019
4:30 pm – 5:50 pm
- Hewlett 201 Auditorium (Hewlett Teaching Center, Engineering Campus) Map
Open to the Public at no charge. Stanford Alumni and Silicon Valley professionals welcome. No Pre-Registration required.
Videos of most sessions are made available via our Youtube Channel by the following Friday of each week.
- General Public, Faculty/Staff, Students, Alumni/Friends, Members
- 7032824513, email@example.com
- More info:
- Visit this website