- Featured Events
- Today's Events
- Browse by Type
- Browse by Subject
- Browse by Organization
Stanford Wellness Summit IX LeadWELL: Wellness, Engagement, Leadership & Life
Join us for us for an exciting day of learning and networking at our annual wellness summit. This year's theme focuses on best practices in wellness and explores ways you and your team can shape your program and your life.
Speakers Include: ·
- Jeffrey Pfeffer, PhD, Author of Dying for a Paycheck, Power & The Knowing doing Gap, Stanford University
- Patty de Vries, Associate Director of Faculty & Staff Well-Being, Stanford University
- Sonja Lyubormirsky, PhD, Author of the How of Happiness, Professor and Vice Chair of Psychology, University of California Riverside
- Roy Redd, Author of The Unnoticed Advantage and The Success Magnet
- David Jones, Chief Human Resources Officer, Stanford Health Care
- Vic Strecher, PhD, Author of Life on Purpose, Professor, University of Michigan School of Public Health
Stanford Univeristy Employees may register using STAP funds.
Stanford LeadWell Network members receive discounted admission to this event. Click here for more information.
- Thursday, March 14, 2019
8:00 am – 3:30 pm
- Li Ka Shing Center - Berg Hall 291 Campus Drive Stanford, CA 94305
- General Public, Faculty/Staff, Students, Alumni/Friends, Members
- 650.723.9649, firstname.lastname@example.org
- More info:
- Visit this website