- Featured Events
- Today's Events
- Browse by Type
- Browse by Subject
- Browse by Organization
Learn best practices of using Adobe Lightroom, the solution many photographers are looking for - a way to import, organize and adjust the ever increasing number of digital images we capture.
Lightroom allows non-destruct edits of digital photographs as well as numerous features for organizing images in a powerful and efficient way.
This is a hands-on workshop and although photos will be provided for exercises and step by step walkthrough you are encouraged to bring your own camera/images ready to edit!
In this course you will learn to:
- Import images and file conversion options
- How to leverage metadata
- Crop and rotate effectively
- Make color adjustments
- Add and modify effects
- Modify and create borders and backgrounds
- Create photobooks and slideshows for sharing
- Export images and which file formats to use
- Work with presets and styles
- Batch processing features
- How to work with RAW format
And much more!
University IT Technology Training classes are only available to Stanford University staff, faculty, or students. A valid SUNet ID is needed in order to enroll in a class.
- Tuesday, March 12, 2019
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Birch Hall, RM: 105 Birch Lab A
Available to Stanford University staff, faculty, or students.
- Faculty/Staff, Students
- 650-723-4391, email@example.com
- More info:
- Visit this website